Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: See You On The Other Side

  1. #1
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    See You On The Other Side

    picture

    Well, i can say that i was not let down by this album. After the departure of Head i figured for sure that Korn was down the shitpipe, but after listening to this album for most of the day, i am pleasently surprised. I thought that this was gonna be Korn's first bad album, i was wrong...only the second time in my life i believe..haha
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  2. #2
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: See You On The Other Side

    Korn is definitely pretty good. One of the few "good" bands left today. Today's music sucks.

    Radiohead is also one of the few good ones, but the only problem is that very few n00bs know about them. Whoever hasn't listened to a song from O.K. Computer needs to do so, and I mean do so NOW.

    Music today sucks.

    Oh wait, I already said that didn't I? Good, it deserves to be said again, and again.
    Officially retired

  3. #3
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: See You On The Other Side

    Korn is pretty good, that needs to be rephrased to Korn is GREAT..

    probably gonna be the only other CD that is non NIN, played on the trip to see NIN tomorrow
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  4. #4
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: See You On The Other Side

    Yeah.. the music that really gets to me are the frat bands. You know what I mean? The bands such as Fall Out Boy, etc. etc. that sound like they've just gotten out of high school without ever going through puberty or something.

    I swear it's so annoying.. those bands need to be detonated.
    Officially retired

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: See You On The Other Side

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] See you on the other side [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] now where have I heard that phrase?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member sic's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: See You On The Other Side

    I believe Korn has gotten worse and worse with each album they have released. I haven't heard much of the new one so I can't comment on it.
    [img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: See You On The Other Side

    Agreed, sic. I enjoyed their debut, since then, not so much.


    Have fun going to see NIN as well, 67.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: See You On The Other Side

    The new NIN isnt that good either.


    I wish all bands would just release one album.

    The first korn and NIN were both their best works.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: See You On The Other Side

    The new NIN is good. Alot more mellower than previous stuff, but good. I'd say their second best.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •